Hello Roman. Thanks for share your work with us!
If you want a summary of my evaluation… I would advise you that you must get in the water and test your class to memorize the movements; to memorize the technical execution of the exercises; to memorize the beat, the rhythm ... I think you need “some” hours of practice in the water.
Things to improve:
· Your technical execution, specially of your side raise legs and of all the move with your arms.
· Your attitude between moves, without energy, travelling from one side to the other with no sense…
· No connectionwith clients, no corrections…
· Some exercises are not safe for the level of your clients.
· The use of the equipment, you need to understand their properties and characteristics and the water properties.
Please, spend some of your time into the water and all be will great! For sure!
Good luck for the future!