Аквааэробика - Условия участия
1. Participants should be over 18 y.o., citizens of Russian Federation, working in sports and fitness clubs.
2. Participation is free of charge.
3. The applications are submitted within the 20th of May, 2014.
4. Assessment by expert board (the Jury): 20 of May - June, 31, 2014.
5. The score will be available online at the participant's page on a rolling basis.
6. Finals and Onfit Awards Ceremony will take place in August, 2014.
The two-stage contest includes:
1. Distant contest
a) The board of professional experts evaluates participants on the out of 5 basis.
You may find the detailed evaluation criteria below.
b) Competitors, who gain the highest average score, reach the Finals.
The Finals will take place at the World Gym fitness club, in the presence of finalists, expert board and guests. Each finalist performs a master-class with a group of new clients. The finalist who gains the highest total score is the winner. (The experts’ evaluation results are marked in the personalized file, the file scans are available to any participant on request. One can also obtain the originals at the office of Onfit.ru, where the files will be stored).
How to become a participant
1. Shoot a video of your class.
2. Fill in and submit the entry application.
3. Provide a link for the video. You may use a file hosting (we recommend files.mail.ru and narod.yandex.ru), or download the video at YouTube, Vkontakte etc.
1. Length of video: 25 min (slight modifications are acceptable).
2. Quality: high quality (the colors, face features, motions, participant’s voice should be apparent).
- «Business card»
Presentation: instructor’s name and family name, place of work. Instructor should name fitness class, mention water depth, the set goal, equipment to be used. Mention possible loads limitation or restrictions, give reasons.
- Warming up (not recommended)
- Workout (deep or shallow water).
- Stretching (not obligatory).
4. Group: Over 3 participants. Age, sex, other characteristics of the class participants are not important.
5. Equipment: belt, gloves (at will of participants), aqua dumbbells (at will of participants). Any other equipment use is prohibited.
6. Music: any.
7. Advertising: a participant may advertise the fitness club which he/she represents, using POS-materials at backstage during the training (such as promo-stands, stickers, posters, banners etc.). The participant’s clothes may also include fitness club logo. Advertising of other goods or service is forbidden. The video should not include a fitness club commercial.
8. Technical Requirements: any video format, not less than 320px at wide side, distinct sound.
9. You may upload your video at YouTube, Vkontakte etc, or use a file hosting (we recommend files.mail.ru and narod.yandex.ru). Specify the link to the video in your application form.
10. You are obliged to store a high quality sample of the video or the source files at your PC. The event providers have a right to request such materials.
11. Video Description Requirements: name of your class, goal of your class, any additional information you find important.